Please see below for details. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any website not operated by Saatva, Inc. to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
Information Collection and Use
- Information Collection
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once;
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services; and/or
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering
Before using certain parts of any Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Sites, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
- Email Addresses
Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to signing up for email newsletters and events.
- Cookies and Other Technology
Like many sites, the Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags") to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer’s personal information collected by us.
- Log Files
As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
We respect children’s privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
- Bizrate Reviews
- Information Use and Disclosure.
- Internal Use
We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Site’s content and layout, to improve outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Site.
- Communications with You
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance). Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to request us to notify you of new products or to sign up for email newsletters and special offers. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver that information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt-out section, below, for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- External Use
We want to provide you with excellent service. We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under Saatva, Inc.‘s control, except that:
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial services corporations such as credit card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information (more on this below in Data Security).
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
- Internal Use
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Opt Out / Corrections
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-877-394-1075.
Please do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
Offline Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Information
Updates to this Policy